Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Domestic Partner Update

So I’ve already posted about the University threatening to evict us and finally granting us an exception that allows us to happily live together in sin. At the end, I said I’d be filing a complaint with the woman who screamed at Brian on the phone, rudely asked personal questions, sent us a rude email that essentially called us liars but finally granted our exception.

I called the housing main office to ask who the woman’s supervisor was. I was truly shocked to hear that she has no supervisor. She is the head of all of the Northwoods and graduate apartments.

“She’s in charge. Whoa. Serious?”
I ended up talking to someone who was her superior. So let’s hope it makes a change.

2 comments:

  1. So...when she said she was discussing the matter with her "supervisor," was she speaking to herself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. its someone who is in charge of all of housing. or something.

    ReplyDelete