Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to blog basics

If you hadn't noticed, i haven't blogged in a while. I'll probably have to put it on Facebook that I'm blogging again. I didn't mean to stop, but it seems like in the summer time, there's so many other things to do (or to think about doing) instead of blogging. But Sister has challenged me to blog every day, so as long as she does it, I'll do it.

But i am already lazy and wanting to sleep soon. I will say that I signed up for an online health program. I told it about my habits and why I'm having trouble loosing weight. It at one point came back with the response "We're confused. You say you don't have time to exercise, but you spend two hours a night on the computer or watching TV."

Caught in the act.

2 comments:

  1. But you need your tv and computer time!!! That made me chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go blogging sisters, go. Keep us enlightened. We've missed you. Uncle G...

    ReplyDelete