Thursday, September 16, 2010

not really a problem

Well, I've already used up my mulligan over Labor day, so not posting last night got me out of the blog challenge. But I'm going to keep trying to blog daily. Or maybe every other day. Often enough that I blog, but dispersed enough that I blog well.

Tonight's blog comes after much thought while driving.

I've run across a problem that's the best kind of problem. The best kind of problems are problems, but not really. Problems like "My apartment is so big, I can't keep it clean," or "I have so many friends, its hard to call them all frequently," or "there was so much chocolate cake, I couldn't finish it." These are problems. But they're the kind of problems that stem from something awesome.

So my best problem right now is my windshield. I always wash my car windows every time I get gas. Once I started working for United Way, this meant washing my windows at least twice a week. But now with my nice fuel efficient hybrid, it means about once a week. Which means that my windows are dirty and gross looking. Its a problem.

But not really.

4 comments:

  1. A good problem to have...besides, the rain can wash it sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even texted you last night to remember to post! What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I had a car, I washed my windows once a . . . never. But I'm gross. You get lots of grasshopper splatter in Ann Arbor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria--your text came after i was asleep. Once I got in bed I thought--Oh No Blog! But I also thought-- oooh bed.

    Kara--I didn't know you blogged. I'm going to link to you. And its mostly just road grime from the hours on the highway

    ReplyDelete