Thursday, September 2, 2010

lame blog

Again, tonight wont be a well crafted blog. I think if I'm going to blog every day, i need to put time aside to blog well. Its not something that I just want to do off the cuff. But, since I entered a blog challenge, today you get a lame blog.

Today when I was driving home, I took advantage of my new car's CD player (good bye old cassette tapes) to listen to some old CDs. Including a mix that a friend had made me back in 03. I was tired. I was grumpy, but listening to that CD made me energetic and happy. You can see the music video to one of the songs here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0aXY2pM2sA

After dancing around in my car for 20 miles, I wondered why anyone was friend with me in 03.

I also decided that my favorite thing Queen ever did, was the soundtrack to Highlander.

5 comments:

  1. What? Queen rocked many a thing beside highlander. Wayne's World Bohemian Rhapsody? The drum opening alone in best friend is enough to put a smile on your face. You need to study your rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also rocked collaborating with David Bowie. But Highlander was my favorite. Listen to "Princes of the Universe" more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo woo, back to blogging!

    -Britta

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a new car?! WTF? What kind? What color? Is it awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a Silver Toyota Prius 2007. It is so awesome. It knows when I am near and unlocks the doors for me!

    ReplyDelete