Friday, September 10, 2010

Rough drive

Sometimes you go on auto pilot. You drive the same roads every day, walk the same sidewalks, pass through the same halls, and don't really need to think about where you're going in order to get there.

I apparently have a malfunction in my auto pilot.

Today I got on the highway to go to work. After 10 minutes, I realized I had gotten on the wrong direction and was driving AWAY from work. So instead of getting into the office before traffic gets bad, I added an extra 40 minutes to my commute by backtracking and hitting the bussiest roads at the worst time.

Anyone have an autopilot tuner?

1 comment:

  1. This means it's time for the weekend, my on auto-pilot (and maybe sleep deprived)daughter. Dad has done this, I've done this,I bet everyone has done this at some time. Just be happy you could turn around somewhat easily, and not be headed off to the border!

    ReplyDelete