Saturday, October 3, 2009

Say that again?

Since we made the decision to move to Michigan, I’ve applied for 30-35 jobs. And even for the jobs that I’ve kept careful track of, its hard to remember everything.

The other day I received a call from “The Ginsberg Center” asking me to set up an interview. I was excited for the interview, but had no idea whatsoever the job could possibly be. After hanging up the phone, I frantically searched for the job description. Finally, I figured out that it was one of the top four jobs that I would like the most.

Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck. I'm really glad to be out of the job hunt after sooooo much failure.

    - LT

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. they did a good job of preparing me for success in school. they really should have focused more on failure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, think about those graduation speakers who kept mentioning the challenging year ahead.
    They just didn't zero in on HOW challenging it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Jenny.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete