Friday, March 12, 2010

STAY AL

Like alot of highways, the road I drive on has the electronic signs that can be used to alert drivers to accidents that have occurred on the road ahead, or the amount of time it will take to reach a particular exit.

But sometimes these signs are for advice.

ON ICE AND SNOW
TAKE IT SLOW

ARRIVE ALIVE
DONT TEXT AND DRIVE

I like that its not just advice, its rhyming advice. Like "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" or "liquor before beer you're in the clear." I imagine while I'm driving a group of miniature cheerleaders in blue and yellow (Michigan colors) chanting my advice. And maybe end with "GO TEAM!" What team that would be, i'm not sure but it makes me smile in the mornings.

Yesterday I had to drive out to another city for work. As I drove, I discovered that not all Michigan is so big on Rhyming

STAY ALERT
STAY AWAKE
STAY AL

I hope Al's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment